Monday, May 10, 2010

Exchange Student From Mexico

Hey, everyone! Emmi Dean, here. Today we got a new exchange student from Chihuahua, Mexico! I think her name is Marisol. I am going to be working with her starting next week; I am going to help her learn a little bit of english. I can fluently speak French, English, Spanish, and Latin. I have helped exchange students in the past, too. Knowing other languages can help in detective situations, which reminds me that Jess needs some detective work? I am happy to help :) Marisol has been living here in American Girl Town for a month or two, she just hasn't started school yet. I wonder why I haven't seen her around town?
Anyway, I think that Marisol is beautiful! I love her curls and her dazzling brown eyes. I wish I could help sooner, she is so confused! She has asked a few people for help, but they cant understand her poorly spoken English under her thick Latino accent. Ms. Hermando says that it is a hard task to teach english to spanish! I think it will be no big deal.
I also saw Marisol in the hallway today and got a picture of her with my phone. She keeps wandering saying "Perro! Perro!" Now if I only knew what that meant! Time for some detective skills!

Emily Magdeline Clara Dean :)

6 comments:

  1. Hope you can help her out, Emmi!

    Yes, I DO need help! What's up with Lexii? D:

    Anyways, I hope she will learn English soon!

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be kewl if you could help her out, and that is so sweet for you to help Marisol, hope she learns English quickly.

    Hey .. I am letting you know one more time that you won our photo contest .. if I do not hear from you this time I will award the prize to our second place photo.

    email me at thecrazydolllady@gmail.com

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you found that lost dogs owner if you didn't already..! ;)

    Wow, an exchange student! How exciting! Nothing fun has happened around here for a long long time (no blog posts from me for a month!) so hopefully something fun will come up soon!

    -Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what happend! Perro means dog in spanish! She's probally the lost dogs owner because she keeps calling to her and you found the dog a month or two ago when Marisol first arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're is only ONE problemo.... If she came from Mexico... what is "her" dog doing here?

    BING!

    I getting better at this!

    I think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you can help her; actually, I'm sure you can help her.
    Exchange students are fun; they allow you to learn about other cultures and such. :)
    Me? I'm an exchange student of sorts, but not really. I came her on scholarship.
    ~Sabine

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~