Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lost Dog, Found!



Hello, fellow bloggers! Today Blake, Marisol, and I were exploring my yard. Before you ask, Marisol is a very great friend and her and Blake get along ever so well. Marisol is learning English very quickly, thanks to my *sigh*... awesome language skills, haha! :) Anywho, I was walking in my new Liberty Jane monkey flats. I was so exited when I got them! They have Paul Frank monkeys all over them. They go perfect with my butterfly dress! Hooray for "A"s! :D
As we were walking, the dog I found about two months ago came running behind us. "MIKKI!!!!!!!" Screamed Marisol. "Mikki?" (Pronounced "Me-key") Marisol ran up to the dog called 'Mikki' and gave her a great big hug. haha! If you guessed the dog was Marisol's,
you were correct! :) Perro means dog in Spanish. If you are wondering how the dog is her's, Marisol moved here about 2 months ago. This is how she lost the dog... (She told me in Spanish, maybe you can translate it? Good luck, detectives!)

"¡Oh, mi estimado Mikki está de vuelta! Estoy tan s
alieron! Gracias por mantener su seguro, pensé que estaba perdido par
a siempre! :( Todo comenzó cuando nos mu
damos aquí, me abrió la puerta a nuestro coche y fuera saltó Sandra. Mi
kki era tan asustados que se echó a correr en el bosque. Yo estaba llorando como
yo corrí después de su chirriar "Mikki! Come back!" Como YO temía, ella se había ido...!"

Everyone is seemingly happy! Marisol found Mikki, I got my shoes, and... oh, I forgot to tell you... BLAKE IS GOING TO NEW YORK! :D

(The Crazy Doll Lady - Remember I never asked my mom and had to forfeit the contest? Sorry, I can not receive the shoes. Thanks anyway!)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The dog was found! That explains the photo's on Flickr!

    Ooo! Nice shoes! I love the first picture of all of you! And Blake's going to NYC? I heard! Wow, life is busy! I'm guessing summer's already started for you. We're still waiting! :P

    Hehe!

    -Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood a good chunk of that Spanish. ;)

    YOU'RE LIVING MY DREAM, BLAKE.
    Katie and I (well mostly Katie) have to goals in life: to go to New York City and to go to Los Angeles.

    AND YOU'RE DOING BOTH.

    -Lanie :)

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~