Friday, August 15, 2014

Meet Maude

Hello, friends! Maude, here. Emmi apologizes for being absent from this blog for a few years. She also apologizes for not writing today, too! You see, she is packed away and is currently in storage (we like to call it 'on vacation'). When Sam moved last year, she, unfortunately, didn't have enough room in her new house to keep all her dolls. Her only options were to either keep all of us in storage or to sell us. Thankfully, Sam went with option A. The house she is currently residing in is a rental; Sam's family is planning on buying a larger house. Finding the perfect house is tedious work, so until the next move, Emmi will be staying in storag...er, on vacation. So until then, I will be taking over Em's blog! Like I said before, my name is Maude. I turned 13 years old on June 19th. I love baking, dying hair (I have a pink ombré right now!), running, and anything that has to do with makeup. I could spend hours in Sephora. My favorite makeup brand is MAC; I love all the bright lipstick and eye-shadow colors that they have to offer. As of right now, I am the only child. All 29 of my other sisters are 'on vacation'. If you're wondering why I'm not with them, it's because Sam adopted me into the family this summer and decided to keep me in her room. I guess you could say that I'm the favorite, hehe! It does get quite lonesome from time to time being the only one here. So, to pass the time, I read an abundance of books. My favorite read so far has to have been The Book Thief. It's an incredible story, and if you ever have the time to read it, I'd be more than happy to lend you my copy! Another thing that stinks about being the only child is that I don't have anyone to share clothes with. All Sam's doll clothes are 'on vacation' too! I have been wearing the same shirt and pants since I got here two months ago! Can you believe it? I think some online shopping is seriously needed. My favorite stores are Urban Dollfitters, Anthrodollogie, and American Girl Apparel. What are yours? :)

Yours Truly, Maude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~