Saturday, October 2, 2010

Early Birthday Present!


Hola! Como estas? Me llamo Emmi. Hehe. :) It is my birthday soon (November 12), but I have already gotten a present! Today Luci (my cousin) was garage sale-ing and saw a magnifying glass for $15. It was blue!! That is my favorite color. Luci was going to wait till my actual birthday, but could not ponder for that long. I was ecstatic when she handed me a box that said Willards Looking Glass & Co. I knew what that was... how could I not have! They are the leading seller of professional magnifying glasses - used by real detectives! The normal prices of these goods are about $75! The people at the garage sale told Luci they would sell it for $15 because of constant wear and use. I screamed and hugged Luci, but not for long! Before you knew it, I had ran outside to magnify anything I could find. Then I decided it was time to get serious...

I wasn't Emmi right now... I was "Emilee Magdeline Clara Dean - National Detective/Spy". However, I was traveling under the false name of "Silence J. McCint". (hehe) I snuck around the entire perimeter of England's greatest theft, Dr. Roger Russo's secret layer. With only a pair of rubber gloves, a magnifying glass, a bag, and a writing pad & pencil I had to find a way to break in. Alas, I had seen my chance. A false wall I had accidently leaned on crumbled. I was in. It was official. My life now depended on finding Lady Luci's diamond ring. I did some snooping... then, I saw something shimmering. It was the ring!! I grabbed it an ran. I heard a mischievous voice "Well, If it isn't Ms. Silence." I was caught...

"Emmi!" Luci called from the house. Time for dinner! I ran inside. What an adventure I had today! I told my family about it at dinner.

-Emilee M.C. Dean

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ! You're so lucky! Your present must be really fun to play with(:
    Happy Early birthday and keep on detecting (...?) ! xD

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~