Sunday, February 21, 2010

Found Dog!


Today was just a weird Sunday. I was on a walk with my best friend Blake. All of the sudden, we saw a helpless puppy run across the main road. Thinking that the dog would get hit by a car, Blake and I scurried to it. Trembling, we ran out of the road holding the poor pup. With out saying another word, we headed home. "What are we going to do?" Blake asked me. "I don't know!" I said looking at the shaking puppy. "I think she wants to go home." "No kidding!" Blake exclaimed. All of the sudden, I got an idea! I ran upstairs, with Blake trailing behind. "What are you doing, Emmi?" Blake wondered. Finally! I found my laptop. "We are going to make 'found dog' posters and hang them up around town!" I blurted. "Oh, what a splendid idea!" Blake admired.
Well, what do you think? I think we did an AWESOME job! The flyer said:

"Found near Cherry Grove
Blonde, female, has a purple bandana.
friendly and loud.
Please contact Emmi Dean if this is your dog!"

as soon as we printed out a few more, we started hanging up the flyers around town. Until the owner calls me, the puppy is safe and sound at my house. -Emmi Dean


All 3 of us :)

Blake Poses for the camera!


Helping each other

All three, best friends!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, the poor dog. I'm glad that you found her Emmi! And I hope her owner comes and finds her too!

    I love the background! And your blog is super cute!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Emmi and Blake,too!I hope the owner sees the signs.
    Lanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you saved the dog! You look so cute putting up those flyers! :) I hope the dog can be found soon!

    -Jess :)

    p.s. Blake seems like a great friend to help you with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~