Monday, February 22, 2010

I Entered AGMA Season 3!


Well, here I am! I have to say, that is the best photo of me... EVER TAKEN! I love the camera angle and how bright the photo was. Anywhoo... today I decided that I would enter the American Girl Modeling Academy! I have to admit, the pictures turned better than I hoped! I have to give credit to my cousin, Luci, who took the pictures. She is an amazing photographer, no mystery there!! Thanks Luci. See her blog here. So far, I believe that there are a good 23-24 audition videos. Each one of them are unique... It would be super hard to be a judge. Have you noticed something different about my blog? Yes? No? Maybe? hahaha :) If you gave up, look at the first column to the right. See that pig? That is Mr. Ree! He is really cool (Even though all he does is move on the screen). I think his name is cool, too! Blake came up with it. If you say "Mr. Ree" really fast, it sounds like "Mystery"! And guess who loves mysteries? No dip, it's me. Okay, back on to the post's topic... AGMA. If you would like to see my audition video, please click here. I also want to say that AGphotographer has some splendid pictures that she is going to enter. They are really pretty! I also would like to give a big shout-out to Jess's mom, Lexii! Thanks for creating AGMA, it is really fun!!

Before I wrap up this post, I am sure you are wondering 2 things...
1.) Did the lost puppy find its owner?
2.) HOW DID YOU GET SIDE-BANGS?

Answers...
1.) Not yet :(
2.) It's really easy! Just separate a section of hair from one side of your hair part, and fold it over to the other side. Then, clip the hair in place.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout-out, Emmi Dean! :]
    I really, really appreciate it, definitely!

    -Sonali & Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Good luck in Season 3!
    -AGBrooke/Avery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog & for your nice words! :D

    That picture is a-dohr-a-ble. I liked your audition video, too. My friend Rebecca is also entering. Good luck to you both!

    ~Rose

    P.S. Mr. Ree is so cute! & clever name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute, Emmi! I think Luci is an excellent photographer! :)
    Thanks for the shout-out too! :) I'm sorry the puppy hasn't been found yet :( I'm sure with the awesome flyers you have, the pup will be found in no time! :)

    Good luck with your audition for AGMA! I saw the video, it was fantastic! :)

    -Jess and Lexii :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute picture! Too bad the puppy has not been found.

    <3 Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am Iona! I have to AGs! Your blog is so cool!
    Hey can you follow my blogs? I have a doll blog and MY blog! They are cool!

    Mine: http://ionaluvshorses.blogspot.com/

    Dollies: http://dollslives.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! I am following you! :D

    ~Iona and The Dolls
    (I was not advertising my blog, I was just wondering if you could follow it! I hope you understand!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you go up to Mr.Ree and click the "more" bon you can feed him! Just saying it was cool. Lanie

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~