Saturday, February 20, 2010

Me, Emily "Emmi" Magdeline Clara Dean



Life is a mystery. Full of adventure and unexpected things! I am both, or my personality is. I am very different from everyone else I know; the only two people I know that can understand me are my Person and my best friend, Blake Holland. What makes me so different from everyone else? Well, I look at things through different points of view. I find out things that may make the situation better; like clues in a mystery/detective book! I suppose your wondering why I keep bringing up "mystery" and "detective"? You see, when I grow up, I want to be the next Nancy Drew! I read her books when I was about seven, and ever since then, she has inspired me to live my dream. What Nancy Drew does is figures out murders and robberies and stuff like that. I can't really do that! So for now, I am Emily "Emmi" Mgdeline Clara Dean who attends Old Side Elementary School, figuring out day to day "mini" mysteries. I sit, I wait, and I wish for a big opportunity to show my talent.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Emmi! I hope you can grow up to be like Nancy Drew! Wow, you have an exciting blog here! So, your a detective? Sweet! I'm an adventurist! (I made the name up, hehe) Well, I'm more like an outdoor explorer! :) Or an architect, scientist... you get the point. Well, I can't wait to see more mysteries solved! :) Bye for now!
    -Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Emmi. You never told me THIS much! And I am your cousin, haha! Are we still seeing each other soon? There is a "mystery" to solve :)

    Love, Luci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant "I can't wait to see all of the mysteries you solve" Hehe. :)
    -Jess (again)
    Sorry, I had to clarify that :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's weird- we have that doll and she's wearing the same shirt! LOL! I love your background! I love then name "Emmy"!
    Stella Goldman- I followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Emmi! I love your blog. I love your little pig, too, Mr. Ree. Mystery! That's so cool! I bet you'll make a great detective. Someday I want to be a professional ballet dancer, or maybe an artist. Well, see you later Emmi! :D

    Truly yours,
    -Sonali

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~