Monday, March 8, 2010

Super Exited!


Hey, girls! It's me, Emmi Dean! In the picture above, I am getting my Report Card out of my backpack. I was so exited, I didn't even wanna take pictures! x] I got on my Yahoo! Messenger and IMed Blake. My name is DetectiveGurl120 and Blake's is idklol (I don't know, lol).

DetectiveGurl120 - OMG! Blake! Guess wat!
idklol - What?!
DetectiveGurl120 - My mom said that if I get straight "A"s on my report card, she will buy me LJ shoes!
idklol - No way! Ur so lucky! Did you get all "A"s??
DetectiveGurl120 - idk! I didn't look yet! BRB
idklol - haha :)


Reading it....

OMG!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I GOT STRAIGHT "A"s!!!!!!

DetectiveGurl120 - Ahhhh!!! I GOT STRAIGHT "A"s!!!
idklol - Me too!!!!
DetectiveGurl120 - cool!!!! Do you get anything?
idklol - yes! :) But it's a surprise! hahaha...
DetectiveGurl120 - Okay.... I g2g, I'm gonna go show my mom!
idklol - k, bye!

I showed my mom and she was thrilled! Liberty Jane might release new flats when the spring collection comes out, so I am going to choose my pair then. Oh, I almost forgot! Tomorrow is Spring Picture Day at my school! I will post the pictures of me when they get developed.

~Emmi Dean
PS I am starting to think that the puppy's owner is never coming back :(

4 comments:

  1. Good job, Emmi! I can't wait to see what Liberty Jane shoes you pick out. :)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work .. congrats .. post photo's of your new shoes.

    Check out our blog, we will have some contests for high tops from Mama's store soon.

    Ta Ta Ha Ha,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all A's, Emmi! My mom says if she gets all A's, we'll get a new sister.... but that's not for a while. Besides, I'd rather get shoes! Hehe :)

    -Jess :)

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~