Monday, July 12, 2010

Glamour Shots With Blake


A few weeks ago, I looked at the calender that Blake had sitting on her desk. I was flipping through it, and noticed that July 12, 2010 was circled in a bright pink pen. It was titled "Glamour Shots with Emmi!" I was ever so curious about what that was! Blake noticed that I was reading it, and she immediately grabbed the calendar away from me. Not another word was said after that. I didn't want to ask. Obviously she didn't want me to know about this 'Glamour Shot' thing! I left her house later, SUPER curious. I asked my mom if she had any idea what that was about. She gave me her 'i-know-but-i-dont-wanna-tell-you' kind of look. I decided to forget that I ever read it.

So today was July 12, and I had completely forgot about the whole Glamour Shot thing. My mom called my downstairs and told me to wear a nice shirt and a skirt, brush my hair, and look presentable. Nothing suspicious there! Typical mom. *sigh* An
yway, I decided to wear my cupcake shirt that Blake got my from NY and to put my sidebangs
in a clip. I walked downstairs and my mom told me to get in the car. We drove for what felt like HOURS!! Finally, we pulled into a little office building with the sign saying "Looking Like a Million". When we found a parking spot I saw Blake's car. Suddenly, it hit me... GLAMOUR SHOTS WITH BLAKE!!! I started spazing out. I ran inside and Blake was waiting for me. "It was supposed to be a surprise..." said Blake. I grinned at her. A photographer lady called us back into a room and dazzled us up with glitter and lipstick; it was so cool! To bad it didn't show up in the pictures ;( (Oh, and the lady took my sidebangs down! haha)

I had a blast and so did Blake! Here's how the photos turned out. I hope you like them as much as I do!
-Emmi


1 comment:

  1. You and Blake look so cute, Emmi! I'm glad you had fun today! :)
    Hmm... maybe I should do that for my dolls sometime. Hehe! :)

    -Lexii

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~