Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Wig...?



Hey, guys! Luci here! (I am Emmi's cousin...) Emilee, as i like to call her, is studying like crazy! So, I decided to post for her. A few weeks ago before school started, Emilee and I went to North Point mall! That is where the high end couture store is, American Girl. Honestly, it's not so high end anymore, but it's priced like it's high end! We didn't find anything we quite liked, so instead we headed for Abercrombie & Finch. Ah, the store that makes you sick after a while from the smell!
Emmi edit: Luci... you wear that perfume!
In the picture is us modeling one of the many outfits we bought.
Now school has been in for about three weeks, and fall is here! It's not 'jacket season' yet, but the whether has been nice around Georgia. You know, I don't like jackets that much.
.. I hate sweaters, and...

Hey ya'll, Emmi here. Sorry for Luci's ramblings... I was doing some studying and didn't realize she was hacking my blog! Silly cousins! Anyway, I have been wanting a new wig for while. Why, might you ask? Well, my person used a steamer to straighten my hair a while back. At first, it looked amazing! But as time went by, and she misted my hair more and more, the straightness came out. Its wavy in the back, and frizzy in the front. :( So I did some snooping on Etsy.com, and found some really cute wigs! So far, this is my favorite:

I personally think it fits a detective's personality! It's so Nancy Drew like.
Luci edit: It looks like this poor girl just rolled out of bed! It also slightly looks a bit like Taylor Swift, who's hair I envy greatly! I will ask my person if I can be rewiged; ill ask at dinner, which is being served now.

Emmi edit: My Person's mom said no. "original is better, its not worth the risk!" Oh well... I guess i'll have another frizzy picture day :(

-Emmi Dean

1 comment:

  1. And we thought you got a new wig .. I like the one that you picked out though .. it was really kewl ..

    Your cousin is funny adding on things .. crazy ..

    Have a great day ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete

I, Emmi Dean, love getting lovely comments from my followers! But there are somethings that I would like you to know before you comment...

1.) Please NO swear words or inappropriate language.
2.) Please don't advertise your blog.
3.) Please comment on what is related to this post
~If you follow the 3 rules, you are welcome to comment~